Ingredients: (Serves 4)
2 tablespoons white miso paste, plus ¼ cup extra
2 tablespoons mirin
4x 150g skinless salmon fillets
1 bunch of broccolini, trimmed
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, finely grated
1.5L salt-reduced chicken stock
1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, finely grated
3 spring onions, white and green parts finely sliced
1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
2 tablespoons furikake
- Preheat grill to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk 2 tablespoons miso paste and mirin until well combined. Place salmon to one side of baking tray and brush with miso mixture.
- In a separate bowl, toss broccolini, oil and garlic until well coated. Place broccolini on other side of baking tray. Cook under the grill for 6-8 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking and broccolini is slightly charred.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken stock, ginger, white part of spring onions and remaining ¼ cup miso paste in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes or until flavours have infused. Season with soy sauce to your liking.
- Divide salmon and broccolini between serving bowls and ladle over broth. Garnish with furikake and green part of spring onions.