Tuesday, 6 December 2022 / Topics:
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
For the chimichurri:
1. For the chimichurri, bash garlic, chilli and salt in a mortar and pestle. Add parsley and coriander and continue to bash and grind. Stir through oil and vinegar, then set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Rub one side of the steak with ground cumin, ground coriander and salt. Add to the pan spice side up and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Turn and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until done to your liking. Remove from the pan and set aside to rest before slicing.
3. Return frying pan to high heat. Cook corn, zucchini and spring onions for 3-4 minutes or until golden and tender.
4. Meanwhile, combine cherry tomatoes and lime juice in a small bowl.
5. To serve, spoon corn mixture onto a platter. Place steak on top, then spoon over cherry tomatoes and chimichurri sauce.