By Sprout / Thursday, 17 December 2020 / Topics:
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
1. Preheat oven to 160°C(fan-forced). Place salmon on a lined baking tray, and sprinkle with one tablespoon oil, sumac and a pinch of salt. Bake salmon for 14-18 minutes or until flesh flakes away easily.
2. Meanwhile, stir together yoghurt, mustard, garlic, lemon zest and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Toss lettuce, half the lemon juice, one tablespoon oil and a pinch of salt in a large bowl.
4. Combine peaches, cos, cucumber and shallots in a large bowl. Dress with remaining one tablespoon oil, half the lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
5. Arrange lettuce in the bottom of a salad bowl, then top with peach mixture and half the tarragon leaves. On a separate serving platter, spread over yoghurt then carefully place salmon in the middle. Finish with pistachios and remaining tarragon.