Sprout classes are about doing, not watching! Here's what each of our public, adult classes include:
- A hands-on, totally interactive cooking experience in our stunning kitchen - it's one of the biggest privately owned kitchens of its kind in Australia;
- Ingredients, equipment and aprons are included;
- You will prepare 2-3 meals from recipes created exclusively by Sprout which have been specifically tailored for your class and dietary requirements;
- Nutrition and health related tips from our health professionals, experienced cooks or qualified chefs to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and manage any special dietary requirements you may have;
- Sit down in our beautiful dining room with the rest of the class and enjoy each course with a glass of South Australian wine; and
- A Sprout gift bag to take home, which includes Sprout goodies, recipes and more!
What should I bring/wear?
When you book tickets to a Sprout cooking class, you will receive an information sheet outlining what to wear, what to bring, and other useful details. Most importantly however, Sprout’s health and safety obligations require that all participants wear closed, flat shoes and appropriate clothing, with long hair tied back neatly. Sprout will provide aprons for use during classes. Sprout reserves the right to refuse participation to anyone who wears high-heeled shoes, or fails to wear closed shoes or appropriate clothing. Should Sprout exercise this right, excluded participants will not be entitled to a refund, transfer or voucher.
Can I take photos?
From time to time we take photographs at Sprout classes which we may use to promote our classes on social media, on our website or in our newsletter. Similarly, if you post photos of your time at our classes on social media, we may share, re-post or use those photos ourselves. You are welcome to bring a camera or use your smartphone to take photos at your Sprout class, however video is not permitted and Sprout requests that you use discretion and consider other participants' privacy when taking photographs. Sprout reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time during a class, without notice and at its sole and absolute discretion. For privacy and safety reasons photography is not permitted at Sprout kids classes unless you have obtained our prior written consent.