Thursday, 1 April 2021 / Topics:
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
400g Salmon, skin removed
⅔ Cup panko breadcrumbs
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
½ Bunch of parsley, stems finely chopped and leaves picked
½ Cup Greek yoghurt
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
Pinch of salt
1 Green apple, coarsely grated
⅛ Red cabbage, thinly sliced
2 Tablespoons currants
1 Tablespoon olive oil
4 Wholemeal bread rolls, halved
1. Combine salmon, egg, breadcrumbs, lemon zest and parsley stems in a small food processor. Blitz until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl. Using clean hands, shape mixture into four patties. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
2. Stir yoghurt, mustard, salt and lemon juice together in a small bowl.
3. Combine apple, cabbage, currants and parsley leaves in a large bowl. Pour dressing over slaw and toss to coat.
4. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook patties for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
5. To serve, top each bread roll with a salmon patty and cabbage and apple slaw.