By Sprout / Thursday, 11 June 2020 / Topics:
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
1. Preheat oven to 190°C (fan-forced).
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Boil potatoes for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain and return to the pan. Shake until potatoes are roughed up and slightly broken.
3. Heat one tablespoon oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook potatoes, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until starting to get golden brown. Season with a pinch of salt. Add onion and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes or until soft and fragrant. Remove from heat.
4. Whisk eggs and milk together. Pour over potato mixture in the pan. Sprinkle over parmesan. Bake frittata in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until just set and golden.
5. Meanwhile, combine rocket and parsley leaves in a small bowl. Pour over lemon juice and remaining one tablespoon oil. Toss to coat.
6. Turn frittata out onto a chopping board and cut into wedges. Garnish with spring onion and serve with salad.