Monday, 21 December 2020 / Topics:
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add potatoes and cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Combine oregano, garlic, lemon zest and one tablespoon oil in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Heat one tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook pork, turning often, for 8-10 minutes or until browned all over and done to your liking. Remove from pan, toss in oregano mixture and set aside to rest. Slice pork and toss through the marinade once more.
4. Return pan to heat and cook asparagus and sugar snap peas for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Transfer to bowl with the potatoes.
5. Whisk remaining two tablespoons oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl until emulsified. Pour over potatoes, asparagus and sugar snap peas and toss to coat.
6. To serve, spread salad onto a large platter, top with pork and finish with feta, almonds and mint leaves.