- 100g Good quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 35g Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg yolks
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 ½ Tablespoons plain flour
- ¼ Cup cream fraiche
- 1 Mandarin, zested, segments separated
- 2 Tablespoons freeze dried mandarins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease four ramekins with spray oil.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl over gently simmering water. In another bowl lightly whisk the eggs, yolks and sugar together. Whisk in the melted chocolate and mandarin zest, then fold in the flour.
- Pour mixture into ramekins to two thirds full. Transfer to the oven and bake for 10–15 minutes or until the edges are set and there is a slight wobble in the middle
- Turn out fondant onto a serving plate, top with mandarin segments, crème fraiche and freeze-dried mandarin (optional).
(Nutrition information is per serve)