- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds toasted (white or black both work)
- 2 Lamb backstraps
- 2 Teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 Teaspoons ground fennel
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Zucchini, thinly shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 1 Punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ Bunch mint, leaves picked
- Zest and juice of a lemon
- 50g Feta, crumbled
- 1 ½ Tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 Tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- ½ Cup thick Greek yoghurt
- 2 Teaspoons honey
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add sesame seeds and toast for 30 seconds, stirring, or until lightly fragrant. Remove from heat. Coat lamb in cumin and fennel. Add half the olive oil to the pan, then the lamb. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked to your liking. Remove from pan.
- Combine tahini, mustard, yoghurt, honey and lemon zest in a small bowl. Set aside to serve.
- Combine zucchini, tomatoes, mint, lemon juice feta and remaining olive oil in a bowl.
- Spread a generous amount of the tahini yoghurt on serving plates, slice lamb and place on yoghurt, top with zucchini salad and serve.
(Nutrition information is per serve)